blah: life
I (marissa) am super super tired. I feel like I've been going non-stop for a while and I know daniel is the same if not worse. But we've been getting things done woohoo.
I am almost completely moved into the condo which is so nice. I had so much stuff and I really tried to throw out and donate a lot. It's nice to have the invites out, that was more work than I expected but so worth it. And it's been fun to hear people have received them. And maybe the most exciting for me is that I turned in what I think is a final draft of my comp paper (big deal) so if Shaun my advisor thinks it's ready I can set up a defense and that will be a huge hoop jumped.
Daniel's been a working machine. And he's been master cleaner and home getter-readier (for example, he de-molded the new fridge we got after taking it apart and putting it together to get it in our new home). And something really exciting is that the job that Daniel has been waiting to apply for has finally been posted so he filled out the application. The listing closed today so if you're a pray-er pray that all goes well with that.
We're tired but things are pretty great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment