
I (and daniel) just don't get the hype. I understand that many of you probably loved it but I'll take that as evidence that there is something off in your heads or you suffer from severe peer pressure. I don't relate to the humor okay maybe a line or two were funny, but it was so boring and it was just gross and the bad guys' look was so unbelievable . Yeah i was totally not pulled into the story and the scenes lasted way to long, how long do you need the fools rolling and fighting on a wheel.
We've seen many many movies lately... Nacho Libre, Superman, MI3 (is that the number), now this one. There are others but I cant remember which ones now. Go see nacho its definately worth it. After seeing pirates daniel and I were both sad that it got such hype and good reviews but Nacho (a really good movie) isn't doing so well. End of rant.

No comments:
Post a Comment