Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another List.
1. I passed FINALLY. Woohoo. yes my comp paper has finally passed so I've been trying to make up all the work and grading that I put off trying to get that thing done.
2. we went to Rocky POinte haunted house with some philosophy program. People say it's number 1 in the nation I"m not sure according to who though, but it was lots of fun. It's the last year apparently they have the history of the haunted house and they had a sign that says "tell your grandchildren about us". Yeah it was fun I like the dot rooms the best where the guy comes from "no where". But Ian was was the most fun, he was creeping through all hunched over and he'd flip out every other second, it was really fun to watch him get scared.
3. It's getting cold
4. I really like that Ugly Betty show
5. Daniel's job is stressful.
6. I've got more work than I can handle and I think I promised my advisor more than I can do.
7. The molten chocolate bunt at Barnes and Noble is yummy but it has a weird after taste.

No comments: