Tuesday, November 14, 2006

blah: Just catching up

I've been sick almost every other week since I submited my comp paper. I don't know who they are but apparently the people I am around are very germy and I'm catching everything. I'm doing the multi-vitamin, extra vitamin C thing, cranberry juice (more vitamin C) and all kinds of random preventative and post cold gimmics. So I'm on my second week of just dragging. I haven't been sick enough this time to get out of any responsibilities but it's slowing me down and with the end of semester crunch I'm pretty tired and feeling very busy.

But that said there's less than a month left of the semester woohoo.

Daniel Tiger stuff is up and running. Check out his new myspace [here].

Daniel and I are hiding eachother's christmas presents at our respective offices (I am very untrustworthy...I'd find my present and I'd probably give daniel his early if they were around).

Well that's a little post...I'll try and take a good snow picture soon

No comments: