Friday, June 29, 2007

So much going on
 

So I've been extremely slacky updating this but so much has been going on. So I'll make a list.
-Everyone is popping out babies. (Joel Elliot Birch is is here woo hoo, Baby Grant Wineger also here) Cristy's baby soon to come
-Heidi and Daniel Rodgers moved out here (makes me so happy)
-Diana, Pepe, and Iam my philosophy friends all got jobs
-Daniel finished the Julio Child album go listen to part of it at http://www.myspace.com/juliochild
-I've been getting some work done, well kinda
-people are actually buying stuff from my etsy store, you can visit it {here}
-I made baklava for the first time it was yummy
-Rotten musicians played a show (first in the longest time)
-We got our passports applied for
-We got a wii

And so much more but that's what I can remember while my hungry tummy grumbles.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's Rogers - no "d"
:)