1. Thanks to Adam, everyone's favorite dungeon master, Daniel is fixing the toilet as I type, the kit was very inexpensive woohoo.
2. We learned about the dine-o-round earlier than usual and we've already hit one restaurant with plans to go to another.
3. Daniel found a new box of Harry Potter Jelly beans with some new gross flavors including skunk and pencil shavings.
4. I finished (finally) that dumb Plato research.
5. We locked ourselves out of the house and Daniel climbed in through the window and as a result kind of fixed the screen.
6. And the best of all: I found out that jerk from Best Buy got demoted and there is a new geek squad supervisor.
(note: Daniel is now yelling at the directions so we'll see if the toilet gets fixed after all.)


3 comments:
it looks officially fixed
Yay for fixing things! You'd be fine in a real house after all!
And I'm glad the a-hole at Best Buy got demoted.
I made a song "I'm so happy I'm so happy jerky jerk face got demoted"
Post a Comment