This was a real cart that was behind me in line at the market, I had to ask to take a picture.
Life is pretty tiresome. Despite efforts to be responsible Daniel and I continue to be hit by annoyances. We worked really hard to get out of debt and build an emergency fund and it is now depleated. It's just been one thing after another this Summer. Thankfully we don't have anything but the house on payments so we can get by (thanks to Dave Ramsey's influence) but it's just exhausting. It seriously is just bad luck. It's like every (very expensive) thing we've had has died (some more than once) and inspite of research and getting professionals to pipe in on purchases we still have drama. We had a pretty good attitude at the beginning of all of this (hey that's why we had an emergency fund right) but not it's just so frustrating and tiresome now. And really I think we're fine money-wise (we can pay for it all) it's just dealing with everything and knowing that we aren't saving for a bigger place.
I started up school (I really like my students this time around) and I've had a couple of large RaeGun orders so I am extremely tired and Daniel is trying to juggle writing music for other people, getting ready for a show and changes in job stuff.
And I know that in the grand scheme of things we're still really lucky and things are good but it's still tiring and I find myself feeling bad about feeling bad because other people are having to deal with way worse.


1 comment:
It's ok to feel bad, Marissa. I really hope things start looking up. I know exactly how you feel. Please let us know if we can help you guys with anything, ok?
Post a Comment