Sunday, October 12, 2008

Goings On Lately


1. I've been making loads of costumes, including many fancy nancy dresses and costumes for baby lanna (french fries) and tira (pebbles).
2. Daniel's been doing a lot of meetings with different press folks for Rotten Musicians. Listen to an interview here and be sure to pick up this week's City Weekly if you're in SLC.
3. I gave a good presentation at school that hopefully will be turned into a chapter of my dissertation.
4. I've scaled down the store so I can focus on school more.
5. We've had loads of practice for Friday's show at Kilby Court. Please come if you're in town.
6. We had the first snow of the year.
7. I feel like we've been so so busy, but I guess it's just the normal busy of life, work and sewing, not much to report
8. We watched WALLE which we thoroughly enjoyed, we do have a few questions though: what was the dust storm and why didn't it happen when they returned (more of daniel's question), how did they make babies if they didn't move, how did the plant grow in the fridge without light or C02? yeah but we liked it none-the-less

No comments: