...but I'm not going to right now, but really quickly here's a shot from this weekend's music video filming. It was tons of fun working with the live action role players who actually act out dungeon and dragons. We're really busy and so much stuff is going on and I've got old pictures I should post too so I'll try to get to it sooner than later. But here's one picture for now.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
I know I know I need to update
...but I'm not going to right now, but really quickly here's a shot from this weekend's music video filming. It was tons of fun working with the live action role players who actually act out dungeon and dragons. We're really busy and so much stuff is going on and I've got old pictures I should post too so I'll try to get to it sooner than later. But here's one picture for now.
...but I'm not going to right now, but really quickly here's a shot from this weekend's music video filming. It was tons of fun working with the live action role players who actually act out dungeon and dragons. We're really busy and so much stuff is going on and I've got old pictures I should post too so I'll try to get to it sooner than later. But here's one picture for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment