Sunday, July 13, 2008

Catching Up




Okay this is what you missed as I slacked on this blog
1. Daniel making more music
2. Me making more baby clothes
3. I became obsessed with making homemade soup and bread from scratch
4. We had Easter lunch at Rodizio
5. I've kept herbs alive for a good 2 months
6-9. I played dress up with my creations with Ava and Jana
10-13. Daniel and I went to Vegas where I literally slipped on a banana and we stopped at all the thrift stores in between, at one of the stores a lady put on finding nemo for me to watch while daniel when through the records
14-16. Band practice with all the babes where Elecktra vacuumed Mark's head
17. Aaron visited
18-20. Daniel discovered estate sales and that Harley was definitely a hoarded, and much of his hoarding was records
21. I started collecting "pin toppers"
22-23. Melissa's b-day in Vegas
24. I bought an ice cream maker
25. more playing with the cool Ava
26-27. Kyle visited again
28. We watched ummm I forget what it was called but it was good and daniel got "Sweeded"
29. Fourth of July in Heidi and Daniel's newly purchased house that is awesome
30. Tanya told us she was 27 weeks pregnant and with the time that's passed since then that means only a couple more weeks until Tira has a baby brother or sister, and yes they are still in Thailand

Things not picture:
31. baby stryder was finally born (yesterday woohoo!) so ava is a big sister
32. marissa's car died in may
33. daniel's car died today and is still parked outside of barnes and nobel
34. I've been sick more than once
35. Daniel passed out in a very scary way and we had a trip to the emergency room
36. Rotten musicians filmed a video see post below

I think that's most of it...okay now I'll try to update more often

No comments: