So last week was a combo of pretty frustrating stuff and some fun. In no particular order.
1. We made the decision to junk Daniel's car instead of pay 1000$ to get it running again.
2. Went to the twilight music series with Kelli and Mark at the Gallivan center on Pioneer day i.e. Fourth of July Part II i.e. Happy Mormon days i.e. just a day off of work. At the show there was a really obnoxious drunk guy who kept on leaning on everyone. A quote from Daniel to the annoying guy.
"We are not friends. I need separation" about five minutes later and very loud with a hand motion where his hands spread apart "Space, I need space, just back up"
3. The window on my car decided not to roll up...and then it decided to storm. Too many hundred dollars later and a couple carless days it's working again and we're juggling the car.
4. America let Will the best dancer of the season leave So You Think You Can Dance
5. I had fun with Heidi playing on Friday.
6. Daniel finally got to golf Thanksgiving point.
7. A quote from some kid at church that I thought was funny
Kid gleefully to some tall guy: "Hi, Dave"
Mom of the kid: "No [and I thought she was going to make him call the man Mr. or something], No, it's Steve"


2 comments:
That's a nice picture
I thought your car died? Did you guys get a new one? If so you SHOULDN'T ALREADY be having problems! What did you get?
That quote was not funny :-P
Mike's new leaving date is Aug 14th.
Post a Comment