just a typical conversation after feeding daniel a huge empanada and side salad.
Me: You stuffed?
Daniel: Yea
Me: Me too, but I want someone to taste the bread.
Daniel: Bring me the bread with butter on it I'll eat anything.
So he's got a small slice and I cut a teeny bit just to taste it. The goal was to knock of the dark bread from cheesecake factory. I think it's yummy but not quite there yet. I did molasses instead of honey because I wanted it to be vegan and I wanted it to be a dark brown, I think honey would have been sweeter so maybe a bit of sugar. Yeah I know you guys care so much. Don't worry next week I should have pictures of baby Lanna to share so no more boring bread posts or news rants.
Also if you don't know about our twitter bar to the right, I update it with short little goings on and funny quotes and actions from Daniel. I post the little sentence like things there many times a week.

No comments:
Post a Comment