Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby's First Snow and the Power of Boobahs



So it's been a week and tomorrow is Daniel and my first day alone with Baby Lanna. Things have been mostly good except for the fact that she won't eat without the boob. Luckily I bought a fancy booster chair and shoved a couple spoonfuls down here throat today. We'll see if it's good enough tomorrow when Tanya goes to her temporary job. I've got more pictures of the cuddle monster but here's her first snow for Auntie Annie and a video of how she loved boobahs the first instant she saw them.


Daniel definitely likes her even though he asked her where the nice baby that came 5 days ago was when she was freaking out. He always goes and looks at her when she's sleeping and does funny dances for her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Tanya and Lanna! Good luck tomorrow!