Just another one of those blogs...
Those ones that just show the babies. Well that's what happens when she's around ALL the time. Come on don't tell me you miss my pictures of my bread because I won't believe you. This was taken when Lanna was still a nice baby since then she has become naughty cranky baby because she's stuck starving with us all day and she's discovered face planting. She likes to lurch herself down into everything, hard toys, the edge of the bed, off someone's lap anything. It's driving me bonkers. She hasn't fallen onto anything besides her toys but she's seriously fast. I mean she knows how to sit up so I'm not sure what her deal is but I've told her she better snap out of it or I'll stop catching her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so cute. I think Daniel needs a baby accessory of his own. :)
well I call this sling "his" because it's just big enough that if I use it too long my back hurts but he hasn't put it on (to my knowledge who knows maybe he wears her while I'm teaching haha, doubt it) since this video day.
Post a Comment