The Count Down
It's been a busy, hectic, stressful weekend. Mike and crew were supposed to leave on Saturday but as is somewhat typical Tira and my parents still aren't here. They said they were in St. George an hour or so ago but that may not mean much. We're at least assuming that they should all get here tonight. Tanya and Lanna slept on our couch last night since we took our spare mattress to their new apartment expecting that the rest of them would be here yesterday.
I've got lots of pictures of our goings on but I thought I should keep everyone posted before I get to photo editing. They will all be here soon. We all have plenty to do but we're mostly just waiting, Tanya took the day off which seems to be kinda wasted but oh well hopefully they'll get here in the next couple of hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment