(watching Lawrence Welk, Daniel's Sunday routine, me not so much a fan but Daniel likes to watch the dancing)
It's been busy busy. Daniel and I have Lanna all day and thank goodness she's taken the bottle. He started his first official week of private support coordination (i.e. new job). The beginning of April we should see the first paycheck and we'll be able to start the new health insurance. I think it looks like a good start. He's on the phone a bunch and has moved in his files.
Tanya is planning on signing a work contract tomorrow, but then again they said it would happen last Monday too. But we're hoping that tomorrow really turns out so that we can get my parents and Tira on their way.
I've got a pile of tests to grade, a dissertation that has been ignored and a list of orders to fill. But I've gotten quite good at cooking and doing stuff with Lanna in the sling. I've put pictures of that here.
Everyone is healthy blah blah blah.


1 comment:
I love that picture!
Post a Comment